Mediterranean Ballroom Dance Cruise
Monte Carlo to Venice
Sail from Monte Carlo to Venice, from the Mediterranean Sea to the Adriatic, on a journey of spectacular beauty. Our 2019 Mediterranean ballroom dance cruise has it all – history, architecture, dancing, fun, culinary delights, great company, and our internationally acclaimed ballroom dance pros.
Highlights of our Mediterranean Ballroom Dance Cruise April 8-18, 2019
- Sharpen your ballroom dance skills on our Mediterranean Ballroom Dance cruise; with our award-winning and internationally acclaimed ballroom dance professionals.
- Dancing at sea is the way to enjoyment and happiness with nightly ballroom dancing to live music, shows, award-winning dance teachers, daily group dance lessons, and more.
- Our Mediterranean Ballroom Dance Cruise will take you from Monte Carlo to Venice, including visits to Dubrovnik, historic Rome, magnificent Amalfi, Renaissance Florence, and the town of Kotor rising above the Adriatic Sea.
- Walking tour of an outdoor museum that is Florence and private your of the Ufizzi gallery.
- Sorrento offers visits to Pompeii or a private boat charter through the grottos and waters of the gliteratti.
- Delight in complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, wellness, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking.
- Complimentary fitness and Wellness at Sea® programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
- Don’t miss the boat? LET’S TALK
You would like more detailed information? Click PLAN YOUR TRIP
From: Monte Carlo to Venice
Dates: Apr 8 – Apr 18, 2019
10 days aboard the Crystal Serenity
| All itineraries and times are subject to change by the cruise line.
PRICES** valid for a limited time, are stated in US dollars and do not include dance fees.
|NOT INCLUDED: *Port fees and taxes $450 USD + Dance Fees $390 USD, travel insurance, flights, personal purchases, private dance lessons available upon request, shore excursions unless specified by the cruise line. Please note that we will have private tours available for our group in Florence, Rome, Sorrento, and Corfu.|
|Apr 08, Monday||Monte Carlo, Monaco||Embarkation||12 PM|
|Apr 08, Monday||Monte Carlo, Monaco||11 PM|
|Apr 09, Tuesday||Genoa, Italy||8 AM||6 PM|
|Apr 10, Wednesday||Florence/Livorno, Italy||7 AM||7 PM|
|Apr 11, Thursday||Rome/Civitavecchia, Italy||7 AM||9 PM|
|Apr 12, Friday||Sorrento, Italy||7 AM||10 PM|
|Apr 13, Saturday||Cruising the Ionian Sea|
|Apr 14, Sunday||Corfu, Greece||8 AM||6 PM|
|Apr 15, Monday||Kotor, Montenegro||8 AM||9 PM|
|Apr 16, Tuesday||Dubrovnik, Croatia||8 AM||6 PM|
|Apr 17, Wednesday||Venice, Italy||2 PM|
|Apr 18, Thursday||Venice, Italy||Disembark pm|
|C3||Deluxe Stateroom with Large Picture Window. Forward||Serenity – Promenade Deck||$3,145|
|C2||Deluxe Stateroom with Large Picture Window. Slightly Limited View||Serenity – Promenade Deck||$3,415|
|C1||Deluxe Stateroom with Large Picture Window||Serenity – Promenade Deck||$3,655|
|B3||Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah Forward||Serenity – Horizon Deck||$4,390|
|B2||Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah Slight Limited View||Serenity – Horizon Deck||$4,495|
|B1||Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah||Serenity – Horizon Deck||$4,585|
|A2||Deluxe Stateroom with Veranda||Serenity – Penthouse Deck|
|A1||Deluxe Stateroom with Veranda||Serenity – Seabreeze Deck|
|P2||Deluxe PURE® Stateroom with Verandah Forward||Serenity – Penthouse Deck|
|P1||Deluxe PURE® Stateroom with Veranda||Serenity – Penthouse Deck|
|PS||Penthouse Suite with Verandah||Serenity – Penthouse Deck|