- Discover rich ecological wonders as you walk or zipline above the treetop canopy on suspended bridges.
- Gain firsthand knowledge of Costa Rica’s habitats as you explore with your highly trained naturalist guides, keeping an eye out for caimans, monkeys, river otters, toucans and butterflies.
- Explore the Arenal region with a bird’s-eye view from numerous fixed and hanging bridges positioned at or above the tree line.
- Visit Manuel Antonio, one of the most bio diverse spots in the world.
Highlights Cambodia Classic
- Prepare to be mesmerized by the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat.
- Our crowd avoidance itineraries let you listen to the sounds of nature at work as you stand alone in the morning mist among the soaring trees and serpentine roots of Ta Prohm.
- Visit the Angkorian waterway late in the afternoon and her only the dip of your boatman’s oar and the call of the redheaded whistling ducks as you sip your sunset drink.
- Get introduced to the most talented artisans and restorative spas.
- Visit authentic markets.
1. Galleria degli Uffizi. Filled with paintings by the most noted Italian artists visitors marvel at the mastery of Botticelli, da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Raphael to mention a few. Purchase advance tickets.
2. The Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore. Brunelleshi’s dome and Giotto’s Tower dominate the Fiorentine skyline. Visitor’s never tire of these two most visited highlights of Italian architecture
3. The National Museum of the Bargello. Located near the Piazza della Signoria is a museum that houses sculptures of leading artists of the Renaissance era.
Sicily Hiking Mount Etna
Mount Etna on Sicily’s east coast rises gracefully from a sapphire sea. The peaceful scene contradicts the power of the most active volcano in Europe.