Shall We Dance #Spain
August 4 to August 9, 2020
Highlights of Shall We Dance #Spain
- Shall We Dance #Spain is geared toward Pro-Am and Am-Am ballroom dance competitors who want to perfect their dancing with some of the best professional coaches from the United Kingdom.
- Discover Spain’s small city of Elche, capital of the El Baix Vinalopó district of the Valencia region.
- Immerse yourself in a world of Ballroom Dance (note this program focuses on international styles of Ballroom and Latin only).
- Enjoy a perfect balance of dance, relaxation, local culture, and fun with an immersive dance experience in a unique location.
- Learn from experienced teachers chosen for their quality of teaching and ability to guide their students to success in competition.
- Student-teacher ratios of 1 to 4.
- Daily stretching/yoga class for dancers.
- Flamenco lesson and show.
- Gourmet dinners, exclusive shows, and an exceptional dance floor.
|Trip Length||6 days/5 nights|
|Dance Rating||Geared towards Competitive Dancers|
|Included||Hotel accommodations, all meals, workshops and masterclasses, one yacht excursion, 3 hours group lessons per day, Flamenco Class, evening events.|
|Hotels||Included in pricing.|
Book before November 01, 2019 and get 3 private lessons included. Contact email@example.com for more information.