Click the “Trip Details” button and check out our preferred hotels in Quito, in Guayaquil, and in the Andean Highlands.
- Newest Galapagos Islands Catamaran with 9 cabins, all with private balconies.
- Luxurious private rooms and a panoramic Jacuzzi
- Snorkeling, swimming and kayaking in pristine waters teaming with underwater life.
- Guided hikes on uneven foot trails and paths help you see the islands’ animals and landscape of the Galapagos Islands in their natural habitat.
- Sea lions sharing the beach with marine iguanas.
- Archaic volcanic tunnels
- Like Darwin before you, cross paths with giant tortoises.
- Explore both land and marine fauna in the Galapagos archipelago
- Galapagos Islands is an inimitable adventure.
We offer travel anywhere in the world through our concierge service. Tell us where in the world you want to go and we’ll make it happen.* We have some amazing ready-to- book adventures to choose from. Or, if you’re looking for something more customized then let us design a tailor-made journey. Our custom adventures let you fit as much in as possible or take things at a relaxed pace, combine culture with sports, photography with nature, and more… just ask.
The Benefits of Tailor-Made Travel
- Travel at your own pace – fit more (or less) into your time
- Concentrate on what interests you
- Get personalized advice from the experts
- Save money by only including things you really want
- Stay at the hotels of your choice
- Select where and when meals are included
*Note: Our custom journeys are for travel using 4 star, 5 star and luxury properties only.
Click on one of the country’s below to discover some of our most popular ready-to-book world travel adventures. Want something custom, want more information about world travel, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discover the flora and fauna of the Galapagos Islands
- Cross the Equator line
- Hike through the Andean countryside and visit the condor restoration project
- Visit Otavalo, an indigenous market and UNESCO world heritage site
- Experience the world as Darwin did and learn about the Giant Tortoise conservation program.
- Watch local weavers as they demonstrate artistic weaving techniques used for centuries
- Enjoy deluxe historic accommodations and traditional local food.
- Visit Mindo Cloud Forest, one of the richest Eco-systems in Ecuador.
- Hike in primary forests filled with the wildlife specific to a tropical environment.
- Discover flora and fauna of a rainforest and learn how important the rainforest is to our survival.
- Taste a traditional lunch based on regional organic food products.