Miami to Puerto Rico. Ballroom dance at sea – with style.
November 28 – December 05, 2021 – 7 nights
Highlights of Miami Puerto Rico Ballroom Dance Cruise
- Relish the rejuvenating calm of the Caribbean as we travel to the idyllic islands of St. Barts, St. Kitts and Nevis and St. Thomas on our Miami Puerto Rico ballroomd dance cruise.
- Dance the nights away our award-winning and intentionally acclaimed dance professionals.
- Daytime is for and enjoying the rejuvenating calm of the Caribbean and taking our spectacular dance lessons.
- Be entertained with top nightly shows, daily group dance lessons hosted by our Evia dance professionals, our signature cocktail parties, and more.
- Basque in the warmth and sunshine of the calming blue waters of St. Kitts.
- Sip complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, wellness, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad film making.
- Complimentary fitness and Wellness at Sea® programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
- Contact EVIA. BOOK NOW
Itinerary For Miami to Puerto Rico Cruise
Crystal Serenity Cruise Ship
|1||Nov 28, Sun||Miami, Florida, USA Welcome cocktail party, round robin dining, hosted evening dancing.||Embark PM||5:00 PM|
|2||Nov 29 – Nov 30||Cruising the Atlantic Ocean – 4 group lessons, 1 supervised practisc on November 30, round robin dining, hosted evening dancing.||–||–|
|4||Dec 01, Wed||St. Kitts-Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis- robin dining, hosted evening dancing.||8:30 AM||6:00 PM|
|5||Dec 02, Thu||Castries, St. Lucia – pre-dinner hosted dancing, round robin dining, hosted evening dancing.||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|6||Dec 03, Fri||St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda -1 group lesson, round robin dining, hosted evening dancing.||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|7||Dec 04, Sat||Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands – 1 group lesson, round robin dining, hosted evening dancing.||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|8||Dec 05, Sun||San Juan, Puerto Rico||6:00 AM||Disembark AM|
All itineraries subject to change.
Prices start at $2,149 USD per person.
Included: 6 group dance lessons, 1 supervised practice, our award-winning professionals, welcome cocktail reception, all meals, alcohol, open-bar, nightly entertainment, nightly hosted dancing to live music. The All Exclusive Crystal Experience® is renowned for its ultra-luxe amenities and services, as well as unparalleled value and includes
Not included: port fees and taxes $322 USD, dance tuition $416 USD , travel insurance, flights, personal purchases, pre night available in Miami or Fort Lauderdale.
Deck C – Large Picture Window – starting at $2,149 USD
Deck B and A – Veranda – starting at $2,999 USD
Penthouse – pricing available upon request.
Annie has been dancing for more than 20 years. She’s trained and competed both in her native Estonia, in England and now in North America. Her strength is her enthusiasm and an ability to make technique accessible to students at all levels. The joy of seeing a student progress gives her a personal sense of achievement. Annie loves helping them reach their dance goals. She is a certified member of the CDF in International Standard and Latin, and American Smooth and Rhythm and a certified competition adjudicator. Besides ballroom dancing, Annie also teaches and competes in hustle and West Coast Swing. Annie is unstoppable and brings her curiosity, analytical mind, grace, technique and experience to each student. This will be Annie’s third dance cruise with Evia’s Passion to Dance Cruises.