Highlights of Galapagos Sky – Luxury Scuba Diving Trip
- Visit the Galapagos in the 16 passenger Galapagos Sky created for luxury scuba diving
- 9 crew members to attend to all dive and other needs
- Explore both land and marine fauna in the Galapagos archipelago
- Swim with radiant fish, colourful marine life and other animals endemic to the region
ABOUT SCUBA DIVING ON GALAPAGOS SKY
- 8 comfortable staterooms located on two decks
- Hot and cold water showers in each cabin
- Each cabin features two twin beds
- Full air conditioning
- Dining area
- Beer and wine with dinner only
- Main salon with audio/video entertainment
- Ample space for personal dive gear storage
- Open deck space for sunbathing
- Large dive platform with fresh water showers
- Photo and dive equipment rental services
Technical Specifications of the Galapagos Sky
|Cruising Speed:||12 knots|
|Fuel Capacity:||8.000 gallons|
|Water Capacity:||6.000 gallons|
|Desalinator production:||1.500 gallons per day|
|Navigational aids:||VHF and HF-SSB radios, GMDSS, color radar, echo sounder, Furuno GPS|
|Safety aids:||EPIRB ( Emergency Position Indicator Radio Beacon)|
|Crew:||6 + 2 dive instructors naturalist guides|
|Prices for June 1 to December 31|
|Dates||Master Cabin||Deluxe Cabin|
|June 1 to December 31||$5,595 USD||$5,295 USD*|
Single Cabin Supplement -65% additional of cabin rate
Master Stateroom: cabins 1-4 are located on the Dolphin deck and have two twin beds (that can be joined together), private facilities, window view, mirrored cabinet, wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer, biodegradeble toiletries, fresh towels daily, air conditioning and volume controls.
Deluxe Stateroom: cabins 5-8 are located on the Iguana deck and have two twin beds, private facilities, Port light view, mirrored cabinet, wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer, biodegradeble toiletries, fresh towels daily, air conditioning and volume controls.
|ITINERARY: 7 nights/8 days|
|Tue / Wed / Thr:||Diving Wolf and Darwin|
|Friday:||Roca Redonda / Vicente Roca|
January thru May
|Isabela Island / Puerto Egas / Albany Islet|
June thru December
|Marchena / Itabaca Channel / Puerto Ayora|
Note: We have full time associates in Ecuador at all times for any and all needs or urgent matters.
All rates are per person based on double occupancy and are quoted in US dollars and subject to change prior to booking. Single supplement is an additional 65% on the published cabin fare.
INCLUDED: Cabin accommodation, all meals, snacks, beverages (as mentioned above), air or nitrox filled tanks, weights, weight belt, up to 3 dives per day on 5.5 days for 7-night cruises, 2 land excursions, service of naturalist guides/ dive masters, transfers in the Islands between airport and dock (on cruise dates), all other Galapagos Sky services and amenities.
NOT INCLUDED: Trip interruption or Cancellation Insurance, International airfare to Ecuador, Domestic Airfare to the Galapagos Islands, Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100), Transit card ($10) hyperbaric chamber fee ($35), gratuities to guides and crew, purchases at the boutique, Nitrox course, dive gear equipment rentals, underwater photo course or camera equipment. OPC (consumer protection) fee of $12 per person.
*prices subject to change by MS Sky until booked.