Malaga Ballroom Dance Week
March 8 to March 14, 2020
Pre-night March 7, 2020
Our Malaga Ballroom Dance week will win your hearts and soul. Málaga has established itself as Andalusia’s most culturally dynamic and exciting city. With a stunning port and a beautiful old town, lovely beaches and warm sunshine, there is something for everyone in this sophisticated, modern metropolis.
Highlights of Malaga Ballroom Dance Week
- Perfect your dancing or just enjoy the party with our incredible pros and hosts.
- Discover Malaga, a city where traditions and modernity coexist in perfect harmony.
- Stroll along Spain’s most stunning coastline.
- Dip in the waters off Malaga’s coastline on our Catamaran adventure.
- Meander through the art galleries of Málaga, birthplace of the famed Pablo Picasso. His home will be on our tour along with the Museo Picasso.
- Awaken your senses in an immersive adventure combining dance, culture, stunning beaches, and warm weather!
|Trip Length||7 days/6 nights or add a pre night for 8 days/7 nights|
|Dance Rating||All levels. Top level technique. Geared toward social dancers|
|Included||All breakfasts, 1 lunch, all dinners, 12 dance classes, 4 social dance evenings, one 6-hour tour of the region, flamenco show, QiGong class, and more.|
|Hotels||Luxury chic hotels included in pricing.|
Add pre-night package includes breakfast on March 8
€ 280 per person
|Single Supplement||€. 380|
Balance of payment due January 15, 2020.
|€ 1,500Per person
*Deposits paid before September 25, 2019 and you receive a €150 Euro discount off the price. Deposits before October 7, 2019 receive a €75 discount.