Marrakech Jewish Heritage Tour
One-Day Marrakech Jewish Heritage Private Tour includes visiting the Jewish Mellah of Marrakech, the Marrakesh Synagogues, Jewish Sites, Moroccan Heritage & Cultural Sites. Our tour includes a visit to the Marjorelle gardens and combines well with our other Morocco tours.
Highlights of Marrakech Jewish Heritage Day tour
- Imagine your own journey in an exotic city with generations of stories and the history of many cultures.
- Experience a barrage on the senses from echoes of the adhān ring in your ears, to mountains of vibrant rainbow colored spices, to indigo blue and yellow tiles on walls and floors.
- Explore Jewish quarter of this former imperial capital.
- Learn stories of the Jewish Mellah and the Spice Souk.
- Stay in elegant and exotic accommodations.