Begin your journey to Peru with Eva’s guided tour to the Amazon and Machu Picchu. On March 12, 2018 join us for the trip of a lifetime as we visit Lima, the Peruvian Amazon and Puerto Maldonado, the Sacred Valley, Cusco, and the ever enigmatic Inca ruins at Machu Picchu.
Group Departure begins in Lima March 12 2018. Customized dates available as well.
Details in brief
|Trip Length||10 days/9 nights|
|Walk Rating||Moderate to Challenging|
|Included||All breakfasts, some lunches, some dinners.|
|Hotels||5 star and Luxury|
|Price double occupancy*||$5,075.00USD|
|Single Supplement||Upon request|
- A transformational travel experience with Eviactive, that explores Peru’s unique, culturally historic, and bio-diverse country.
- Peru discovery through the eyes, hands and hearts of the Andean people.
- Experience ecological and locally owned properties in the Amazon that assist in preserving the environment.
- An exploration of colonial Cusco, remarkable weaving of the Andean women, the Sacred Valley – heart of the Inca civilization – with its salt extraction pools (Salinas) near the village of Maras, the famed Pisaq Market, and the enigmatic Machu Picchu.
- Our signature off-the-beaten path experiences and an in-depth spirited journey.