Monte Carlo to Venice
Shall we dance – Monte Carlo to Venice, from the Mediterranean Sea to the Adriatic, on a journey of spectacular beauty. Our 2019 Mediterranean ballroom dance cruise has it all – history, architecture, dancing, fun, culinary delights, great company, and our internationally acclaimed ballroom dance pros.
Highlights of our Mediterranean Ballroom Dance Cruise April 8-18, 2019
- Sharpen your ballroom dance skills on our Mediterranean Ballroom Dance cruise; with our award-winning and internationally acclaimed ballroom dance professionals.
- Dancing at sea is the way to enjoyment and happiness with nightly ballroom dancing to live music, shows, award-winning dance teachers, daily group dance lessons, and more.
- Our Mediterranean Ballroom Dance Cruise will take you from Monte Carlo to Venice, including visits to Dubrovnik, historic Rome, magnificent Amalfi, Renaissance Florence, and the town of Kotor rising above the Adriatic Sea.
- Walking tour of an outdoor museum that is Florence and private your of the Ufizzi gallery.
- Sorrento offers visits to Pompeii or a private boat charter through the grottos and waters of the gliteratti.
- Delight in complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, wellness, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking.
- Complimentary fitness and Wellness at Sea® programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
- Don’t miss the boat? LET’S TALK