Western Caribbean Passion to Dance
December 8 to 15, 2019
Highlights of Fort Lauderdale Ballroom dance cruise
- Dance on one of the largest and newest ballroom dance floors on the high seas, rivaling anything that you’ve seen before.
- Kayak in the protected habitat of Bone Fish Lagoon.The lagoon comprises more than 1,400 acres of protected habitat and is home to numerous species of flora ranging from red mangroves to the ornamental silver buttonwood tree.
- Saddle up for a horseback ride followed by a sea plunge to cool off.
- Hike or bike Snorkel, dive, or swim in the Turks & Caicos, home to one of the world’s largest coral reefs.
- Be amazed with Stingray City in the shallow waters of Grand Cayman
- Tickle a childlike wonder in the warm waters of the western Caribbean
- Ballroom dancers at sea on Holland America’s newest ship is ready to take her awards for design.
- Enjoy nightly dancing to live music, nightly shows, almost daily group dance lessons hosted by our Evia dance professionals, one private lesson, cocktail parties, and more.
- Pre night dancing at Goldcoast Ballroom in Coconut Creek.
- Or join one of our other ballroom dance cruises.
- LET’S TALK
Itinerary* For Fort Lauderdale round trip
|Dec 08, Friday||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA||5 PM|
|Dec 09, Saturday||Half Moon Cay, Bahamas||8 AM||4PM|
|Dec 10, Sunday||Cruising the Caribbean Sea|
|Dec 11, Monday||Falmouth, Jamaica||8 AM||5 PM|
|Dec 12, Tuesday||Georgetown, Cayman Islands||8 AM||4 PM|
|Dec 12, Wednesday||Cozumel, Mexico||11 AM||11 PM|
|Dec 14, Thursday||Day at Sea|
|Dec 15, Friday||Fort Lauderdale||7 AM|
*All itineraries and times are subject to change.