Marrakech is a city of underground channels built by the architects from Cordoba, Spain to provide water for the town and Palmery. Our Marrakech Jewish Heritage Day Tour, Morocco is part of our custom-designed travel, offering all services from start to finish. We can plan your day tour, book hotels, arrange private guides, drivers, and more. Our expertise and specialized guides create a memorable journey. We’ve been there, we have our own stories to share, we share our knowledge.
Marrakech Jewish Heritage Tour
One-Day Marrakech Jewish Heritage Private Tour includes visiting the Jewish Mellah of Marrakech, the Marrakesh Synagogues, Jewish Sites, Moroccan Heritage & Cultural Sites. Our tour includes a visit to the Marjorelle gardens and combines well with our other Morocco tours.
Highlights of Marrakech Jewish Heritage Day tour
- Imagine your own journey in an exotic city with generations of stories and the history of many cultures.
- Experience a barrage on the senses from echoes of the adhān ring in your ears, to mountains of vibrant rainbow colored spices, to indigo blue and yellow tiles on walls and floors.
- Explore Jewish quarter of this former imperial capital.
- Learn stories of the Jewish Mellah and the Spice Souk.
- Stay in elegant and exotic accommodations.