Hong Kong-Singapore Strictly Dancing
February 11 to 19, 2021
Highlights of our Hong Kong, Philippines and Singapore Cruise
- Hong Kong remains a cosmopolitan city with influences, languages and accents from around the world. Discover soaring skyscrapers that rise from the hills and harbor. Pre nights in Hong Kong including a tea dance. Additional costs apply.
- Explore bustling Manila, the second largest city in Southeast Asia.
- Relax on the white sands of Boracay Island
- Learn and enjoy some of the best ballroom dancing at sea with our internationally acclaimed acclaimed dance professionals.
- Engage your senses in the contemporary splendor of Singapore that combines a sparkling mode
rn city with influences from throughout the Orient.
- Enjoy nightly dancing to live music, nightly shows, daily group dance lessons hosted by our Evia dance professionals, cocktail parties, and more.
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- 7 group lessons and private by request, welcome cocktail party, and a showcase event at the end of the cruise.
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, and so much more!
- Reserve your spot now by clicking this link
|Feb 11, Thursday||Hong Kong SAR, China -welcome cocktail party and evening dancing||6:00 PM|
|Feb 12, Friday||Cruising the South China Sea – 2 group lessons, private lessons by request, evening dancing|
|Feb 13, Saturday||Manila, Philippines – 1 group lesson, private lessons by request, evening dancing.||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Feb 14, Sunday||Boracay Island, Philippines – no group lessons, evening dancing.||7:30 AM||6:00 PM|
|Feb 15, Monday||Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines – 1 group lesson, private lessons by request, evening dancing.||7:30 AM||5:00 PM|
|Feb 16, Tuesday||Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia no group lesson, private lessons by request, evening dancing.||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Feb 17, Wednesday||Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei – 1 group lesson||7:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Feb 18, Thursday||Cruising the South China Sea, 2 group lesson, practice time for show case performances, show case performance, private lessons and practice, evening party.|
|Feb 19, Friday||Singapore||6:30 AM|
2 post nights in Singapore available upon request. S how Singapore comes alive at night. Visit the Marina Bay Sand Park and the famed Gardens by the Bay. We also suggest getting an appreciation for the fine art of Chinese Tea making at Yixing Xuan Teahouse. Singapore can be called the mega city of everything.
Outside cabin: Double occupancy starting at $2,899USD per person plus $400 taxes & port fees.
Balcony: Double occupancy starting at $4,049USD plus $400 taxes & port fees.
Penthouse: Pricing available upon request.
Dance Tuition: $489 USD per person.