Greek Island Dance Spa Holiday
April 27 – May 4, 2022
Dance with us on the island of Amorgos in the Aegean Sea. Spend a week at the only 5* property in Amorgos – for a week of ballroom dancing, yoga for those who wish to participate, water sports in the blue waters surrounding the island, and much more.Escape with purpose to our oasis in Greece.
Highlights of our Greek Week Dance Holiday
- Ballroom dance in a studio with full views of the ocean, be it to practice, learn, or perfect your skills.
- Hike the island’s trails for a taste of history and archaeology.
- Try one of the many available yoga classes.
- Indulge in water sport in the sea or the pool.
- Sail away for an afternoon around the Greek Isles.*
- Luxuriate at the spa.
- Engage your senses while relaxing and learning.
- Learn from our professional and internationally acclaimed ballroom dance pros.
- Reserve your spot or request a detailed itinery by clicking this link
Our Lead Pros
Argo Oblikas and Alessia D’Orazi have been competing and teaching in the UK with great success. They competed at our own Poseidon Ball where we found their enthusiasm and kindness infections. They are marvelous teachers who know how to laugh and impart technique at the same time.
Seven (7) nights accommodation, all meals, one cocktail party, 8 group dance classes, one 30 minute private dance class, one 30 minute massage, transfers from the port of Amorgos to the hotel, yoga classes offered by the hotel, full use of the spa facilities, hiking on your own or with friends, great camaraderie, everything planned for you, pre trip planning as per your needs.
What’s not included?
Transportation to Amorgos, but we can help, alcoholic beverages, *Yacht tour around the Greek Islands, guided hikes or island tours, gratuities.
Prices and Terms
Superior Room 1890 Euros per person with 100 Euro discount for bookings and deposits before January 11, 2021
Single Supplement 400 Euros
Executive Room 2059 Euros discount of 100 Euros for bookings and deposits before January 11, 2021
Single supplement 450 Euros
Deposits for superior room 200 Euros.
Deposits for executive room 225 Euros.
Deposits refundable until June 1, 2021. Second deposit of 500 Euros due June 1, 2021.
Final payment September 1, 2021.
All payments made after June 1 are transferable to another date in the event of travel restrictions due to Covid.