Fort Lauderdale to Puerto Rico. Ballroom dance at sea – with style.
December 6 – 14, 2019 – 8 nights
Highlights of Fort Lauderdale to Puerto Rico Ballroom Dance Cruise
- Relish the rejuvenating calm of the Caribbean as we travel to the idyllic islands of St. Barts, St. Kitts and Nevis and St. Thomas on our Fort Lauderdale Puerto Rico ballroomd dance cruise.
- Dance the nights away our award-winning and intentionally acclaimed dance professionals.
- Daytime is for and enjoying the rejuvenating calm of the Caribbean and taking our spectacular dance lessons.
- Be entertained with top nightly shows, daily group dance lessons hosted by our Evia dance professionals, our signature cocktail parties, and more.
- Basque in the warmth and sunshine of the calming blue waters of St. Kitts.
- Sip complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, wellness, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad film making.
- Complimentary fitness and Wellness at Sea® programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
- Don’t miss the boat? Our cruise fare represents savings of 60% off regular cruise fare prices. This dance cruise and discount is only available through
- EVIA. LET’S TALK
Itinerary For Fort Lauderdale to Puerto Rico Cruise
|Dec 06, Friday||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA||6 PM|
|Dec 07, Saturday||Cruising the North Atlantic Ocean|
|Dec 08, Sunday||Cruising the Caribbean Sea|
|Dec 09, Monday||St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie, USVI||8 AM||5 PM|
|Dec 10, Tuesday||St. Barts/Gustavia, French West Indies||7 AM||6 PM|
|Dec 11, Wednesday||St. Lucia/Castries, West Indies||9 AM||6 PM|
|Dec 12, Thursday||Coconut Grove, Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis||7 AM||6 PM|
|Dec 13, Friday||Tortola-Roadtown||8 AM||6 PM|
|Dec 14, Saturday||San Juan, Puerto Rico||10 AM|
All itineraries and times are subject to change.
Prices start at $2,095 USD per person.
Included: 6 group dance lessons, our award-winning professionals, welcome cocktail reception, all meals, alcohol, open-bar, nightly entertainment. The All Inclusive Crystal Experience® is renowned for its ultra-luxe amenities and services, as well as unparalleled value and includes
Not included: port fees and taxes $320 USD, dance fees $275 USD travel, insurance, flights, personal purchases, consumer protection about $3 per person.