Highlights of Thailand Land of Smiles
- Discover the dramatic Golden Mount at Wat Saket, Wat Pho, the astonishing and iconic reclining Buddha, and the Canals of Thonburi.
- Innovative approach to urban travel, avoiding traffic and providing a liberating way to explore the city while supporting local businesses.
- Experience first hand the waterways of Bangkok with original architecture, commerce and merchant life.
- Taste local Thai cuisine.
- Take an in-depth journey to discover Te Papa’s taonga (Maori cultural treasures).
- Savor the flavor of New Zealand’s wines on a vineyard tour.
- Partake in a scenic sightseeing tour that includes recognizable filming locations and stunning natural scenery for the Lord of the Rings.
- Taste local foods in a country that is rapidly becoming known as a foodie world destination.
|Trip Length||121days/ 10 nights suggested minimum for private trips 8 nights|
|Walk Rating||Moderate to relaxed|
|Included||Our quote will include all accommodations, private tours and guides, meals where indicated, our personal enthusiasm for planning, our personal knowledge of the destination, full time emergency contact in country.|
|Hotels||Luxury to Amazing|