New Zealand Sampler – Bespoke 11 night Itinerary
Highlights of New Zealand Travel
- Imagine the most glorious scenery of New Zealand’s north and south Island.
- Experience Hawke’s Bay New Zealand eclectic mix of visual and sensual. experiences and an area that is New Zealand’s leading producer of red wines.
- Marvel at the greatest concentration of Art Deco architecture below the equator.
- Don’t miss Cape Kidnappers, home to the largest accessible gannet colony in the world, perched on the edge of a rugged coastline.
- Walk, hike or bike along the miles of nature trails and if you get a clear day, you can see as far as volcano of Ruapehu in the distance.
- Auckland 2 nights, Hawke’s Bay 3 nights, Nelson area 3 nights, Queenstown 3 nights
Highlights Queenstown New Zealand
- Queenstown New Zealand presents an eclectic mix of visual and sensual experiences.
- Queenstown New Zealand offers year-round travel excitement, a skiing paradise in the winter and a hiking heaven in the summer.
- Gateway to Milford Sound with jaw-dropping natural scenery.
- Queenstown Time Walk