South Island Hikers Paradise New Zealand
- Explore nature’s colors in the magnificent South Island hikers paradise New Zealand.
- New Zealand’s South Island Hikers Paradise is home to phenomenal southern alps – a mountain range which runs down the entire island and boasts a number of seriously spectacular peaks, stunning beaches, rain forests, glaciers, and New Zealand’s largest national park.
- Check out Franz Josef or Fox (or both) glaciers, which are remarkably close to the ocean.
- Experience Fiordland national park, the largest of New Zealand’s fourteen national parks and a UNESCO World Heritage Area.
- Jaw dropping Milford Sound, a water inlet carved out by the movement of glaciers a few thousand years ago. The peaks that this glacial activity left behind are stunning. It truly has to be seen to be believed, and you’ll need to take one of the Milford Sound cruises to make that happen.
- Explore the sun-kissed shores of Abel Tasman either on foot or in a kayak
- Our signature off-the-beaten path experiences and an in-depth spirited journey.
New Zealand Sampler – Bespoke 11 night Itinerary
Highlights of New Zealand Travel
- Imagine the most glorious scenery of New Zealand’s north and south Island.
- Experience Hawke’s Bay New Zealand eclectic mix of visual and sensual. experiences and an area that is New Zealand’s leading producer of red wines.
- Marvel at the greatest concentration of Art Deco architecture below the equator.
- Don’t miss Cape Kidnappers, home to the largest accessible gannet colony in the world, perched on the edge of a rugged coastline.
- Walk, hike or bike along the miles of nature trails and if you get a clear day, you can see as far as volcano of Ruapehu in the distance.
- Auckland 2 nights, Hawke’s Bay 3 nights, Nelson area 3 nights, Queenstown 3 nights
Highlights Queenstown New Zealand
- Queenstown New Zealand presents an eclectic mix of visual and sensual experiences.
- Queenstown New Zealand offers year-round travel excitement, a skiing paradise in the winter and a hiking heaven in the summer.
- Gateway to Milford Sound with jaw-dropping natural scenery.
- Queenstown Time Walk