North Island Hikers Paradise New Zealand
- Explore nature’s colors in the magnificent North Island hikers paradise New Zealand.
- New Zealand’s North Island Hikers Paradise is home to emerald lakes, alpine crossings, vineyards, and conical peaks.
- Check out Waiheke Islands exceptional art and wine culture.
- Experience the one of the most interesting hiking areas combining history Huka’s volcanic region, stunning scenery, fresh clean rivers, and strong Maori culture.
- Jaw dropping views as you dive from the sky towards land.
- Explore the sun-kissed shores of Abel Tasman either on foot or in a kayak
- Our signature off-the-beaten path experiences and an in-depth spirited journey.
New Zealand Sampler – Bespoke 11 night Itinerary
Highlights of New Zealand Travel
- Imagine the most glorious scenery of New Zealand’s north and south Island.
- Experience Hawke’s Bay New Zealand eclectic mix of visual and sensual. experiences and an area that is New Zealand’s leading producer of red wines.
- Marvel at the greatest concentration of Art Deco architecture below the equator.
- Don’t miss Cape Kidnappers, home to the largest accessible gannet colony in the world, perched on the edge of a rugged coastline.
- Walk, hike or bike along the miles of nature trails and if you get a clear day, you can see as far as volcano of Ruapehu in the distance.
- Auckland 2 nights, Hawke’s Bay 3 nights, Nelson area 3 nights, Queenstown 3 nights
Highlights Auckland New Zealand
- Auckland, with its international airport is gateway to all of New Zealand.
- Auckland’s multi-cultural population provides a colourful city which is influenced by Pacific, Asian, European and indigenous Maori culture.
- Discover the city’s spectacular setting on the clean Waitemata Harbour that results in Auckland being called the ‘City of Sails’.
- Auckland New Zealand has been rated the third most livable city in the world.
- Auckland’s water activity and sailing adventures are ready for you when you are.