Highlights of New Zealand Food, Wine, Natural Beauty
- Discover dramatic natural scenery of New Zealand – from Gisbon Wine Valley to the blue waters of the Bay of Islands.
- Enjoy a private VIP tour of vineyards at artists workshops. Combined with lots of wine tasting and food pairing.
- Take an in-depth journey to discover Te Papa’s taonga (Maori cultural treasures).
- Partake in a scenic helicopter tour over a landscape immortalized in such films as The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.
- Savor local foods in a country that is rapidly becoming known as a foodie world destination.
|Suggested Trip Length||13 days/ 12 nights – A shorter version can be arranged. Suggested minimum stay 9 nights|
|Included||Our quote will include all accommodations, private tours and guides, self drive or driver, meals where indicated, our personal enthusiasm for planning, and our personal knowledge of the destination.|
|Hotels||Luxury to Amazing. Some private villas.|
|Self Drive Itinerary – can be modified if a driver is desired.|