- Discover rich ecological wonders as you walk or zipline above the treetop canopy on suspended bridges.
- Gain firsthand knowledge of Costa Rica’s habitats as you explore with your highly trained naturalist guides, keeping an eye out for caimans, monkeys, river otters, toucans and butterflies.
- Explore the Arenal region with a bird’s-eye view from numerous fixed and hanging bridges positioned at or above the tree line.
Relax on a sunset cruise along the ocean shores.
Basque in the warm sun of the Guanacaste’s wide open beaches while sipping a margarita.
Highlights for Classic Patagonia and Buenos Aires Trip
- Discover a city where old world European charm melds with a new world vibe
- Scintillate to the music and spectacle of a tango show
- Gaze at wide open space carved by glaciers
- Walk across wind-swept steppes to Lago Argentino
- Strap on crampons and climb Perito Moreno Glacier
- Indulge in gourmet meals
- Meander through the streets of Quito, a UNESCO world heritage city.
- Swim in warm blue waters teeming with marine life and some of the world’s best snorkeling.
- Marvel at creatures that are unique to the Galapagos Islands.
- Participate in daily on-shore walks and discover land animals that led Darwin to his theory of evolution.
- Relax aboard an adventure cruise in the waters off the coast of Ecuador with only the sounds of nature and the lights of the night stars in the sky.