South Island Hikers Paradise New Zealand
- Explore nature’s colors in the magnificent South Island hikers paradise New Zealand.
- New Zealand’s South Island Hikers Paradise is home to phenomenal southern alps – a mountain range which runs down the entire island and boasts a number of seriously spectacular peaks, stunning beaches, rain forests, glaciers, and New Zealand’s largest national park.
- Check out Franz Josef or Fox (or both) glaciers, which are remarkably close to the ocean.
- Experience Fiordland national park, the largest of New Zealand’s fourteen national parks and a UNESCO World Heritage Area.
- Jaw dropping Milford Sound, a water inlet carved out by the movement of glaciers a few thousand years ago. The peaks that this glacial activity left behind are stunning. It truly has to be seen to be believed, and you’ll need to take one of the Milford Sound cruises to make that happen.
- Explore the sun-kissed shores of Abel Tasman either on foot or in a kayak
- Our signature off-the-beaten path experiences and an in-depth spirited journey.