Tuscany Back Stage Pass
Escape to Tuscany’s idyllic landscape. There is something eminently peaceful in wandering through vineyards and olive groves, passing vines tended by generations of winemakers, and savoring traditional cuisine made of the freshest local ingredients. Walk the lush rolling hills and medieval towns with their meandering roads. Experience the magic of medieval towns and renaissance landscapes and you’ll never want to leave.
- Discover the Tuscany countryside, culture, food, and traditions.
- Visit the Tuscany of your dreams on this awesome trip.
- Check out Chianti’s main wine market town of Greve.
- Walk past vineyards to the Castello di Brolio, home of the original Chianti Classico recipe.
- Enjoy guided visits to important Tuscan towns of Siena, Florence and Pienza.
- Meander up the steep hills of Medieval Montalcino.
- Savor the super Tuscans: Brunello di Montalcino and more.
- This is a bespoke travel group limited to a maximum of 10 people.