Antarctic Circle Crossing
Sail in comfort aboard the luxurious and Hebridean Sky. The 14-night expedition starts in Ushuaia at the tip of South America. Next, chart a course through the Drake Passage and along the Antarctic Peninsula and finally crossing the Antarctic Circle.
Our aim is to cross the Circle before getting stopped by the sea ice. Should we arrive at 66°33’S, we will become members of very small band of explorers and adventurous travelers who have made it this far south. Become one of those expedition travellers on this transformative and awe-inspiring journey. This expedition is offered in conjunction with Polar Lattitudes.
Details in brief
|Trip Length||15 days/14 nights|
|Included||All meals on board the Expedition. All breakdfasts in Usuaia|
|Hotels||Luxury Eco resort in Ushuaia and luxury expedition ship|
|Price *||Call for pricing|
|Recommended||2-3 night pre-tour in Buenos Aires|
Departure February 12, 2018
- Explore the ice fields of the earth’s southern most continent.
- Discover the world and wild life in the true south of glacial icebergs.
- Understand the importance of respecting the planet that is our home and in preserving the environment.
- A mesmerizing view of a natural habitat that we rarely glimpse.
- Watch floating castles of ice glisten in the warmth of the austral sun.
- Experience what centuries of explores who have been captivated by the ice have seen.
- Learn from our on-board naturalist guides who will share the culture and life cycle of penguins, seals, and other animals that are part of this unique and exceptional habitat.