Western Caribbean Passion to Dance
November 24 to December 1, 2019
Highlights of Fort Lauderdale Ballroom dance cruise
- Dance on one of the largest and newest ballroom dance floors on the high seas, rivaling anything that you’ve seen before.
- Hike or bike Snorkel, dive, or swim in the Turks & Caicos, home to one of the world’s largest coral reefs.
- Be amazed with Stingray City in the shallow waters of Grand Cayman
- Tickle a childlike wonder in the warm waters of the western Caribbean
- Enjoy nightly dancing to live music, nightly shows, almost daily group dance lessons hosted by our Evia dance professionals, one private lesson, cocktail parties, and more.
- Pre night dancing at Goldcoast Ballroom in Coconut Creek.
- Or join one of our other ballroom dance cruises.
- LET’S TALK
Itinerary* For Fort Lauderdale round trip
|Nov 24, Sunday||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA||6:00 PM|
|Nov 25, Monday||Cruising the Atlantic Ocean – 2 group dance lessons|
|Nov 26, Tuesday||Turks & Caicos/Grand Turk, UK||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Nov 27, Wednesday||Cruising the Caribbean Sea – 2 group dance lessons|
|Nov 28, Thursday||Grand Cayman/George Town, British West Indies||7:30 AM||5:00 PM|
|Nov 29, Friday||Cruising the Caribbean Sea – 2 group dance lessons|
|Nov 30, Saturday||Key West, Florida, USA – farewell pre-dinner dance party with review||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Dec 01, Sunday||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA|
*All itineraries and times are subject to change.Prices: Ocean view cabins starting at $1,785.00 USD
Included: 7 group dance lessons, ballroom dancers at sea, our award-winning professionals, welcome cocktail reception, all meals, gratuities, nightly entertainment, beverages and alcohol included, gratuities included.
Not included: port fees $315USD, dance tuition $319 USD, travel insurance, flights, personal purchases, consumer protection ($2.25), additional private lessons available upon request.Prices: All prices current for our ballroom dancers at sea at the time of publication. Ask about our special discounts on pricing.*