Hong Kong-Singapore Strictly Dancing
February 11 to 19, 2021
Highlights of our Hong Kong, Philippines and Singapore Cruise
- Hong Kong remains a cosmopolitan city with influences, languages and accents from around the world. Discover soaring skyscrapers that rise from the hills and harbor. Pre nights in Hong Kong including a tea dance. Additional costs apply.
- Explore bustling Manila, the second largest city in Southeast Asia.
- Relax on the white sands of Boracay Island
- Learn and enjoy some of the best ballroom dancing at sea with our internationally acclaimed acclaimed dance professionals.
- Engage your senses in the contemporary splendor of Singapore that combines a sparkling mode
rn city with influences from throughout the Orient.
- Enjoy nightly dancing to live music, nightly shows, daily group dance lessons hosted by our Evia dance professionals, cocktail parties, and more.
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- 7 group lessons and private by request, welcome cocktail party, and a showcase event at the end of the cruise.
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, and so much more!
- Reserve your spot now by clicking this link
|Feb 11, Thursday||Hong Kong SAR, China -welcome cocktail party and evening dancing||6:00 PM|
|Feb 12, Friday||Cruising the South China Sea – 2 group lessons, private lessons by request, evening dancing|
|Feb 13, Saturday||Manila, Philippines – 1 group lesson, private lessons by request, evening dancing.||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Feb 14, Sunday||Boracay Island, Philippines – no group lessons, evening dancing.||7:30 AM||6:00 PM|
|Feb 15, Monday||Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines – 1 group lesson, private lessons by request, evening dancing.||7:30 AM||5:00 PM|
|Feb 16, Tuesday||Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia no group lesson, private lessons by request, evening dancing.||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Feb 17, Wednesday||Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei – 1 group lesson||7:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Feb 18, Thursday||Cruising the South China Sea, 2 group lesson, practice time for show case performances, show case performance, private lessons and practice, evening party.|
|Feb 19, Friday||Singapore||6:30 AM|