Begin your journey to Peru with Eva’s guided tour to the Amazon and Machu Picchu. On March 12, 2018 join us for the trip of a lifetime as we visit Lima, the Peruvian Amazon and Puerto Maldonado, the Sacred Valley, Cusco, and the ever enigmatic Inca ruins at Machu Picchu.
Next Group Departure: begins in Lima May 9, 2019. Customized dates available as well.
Details in brief
||10 days/9 nights
||Moderate to Challenging
||All breakfasts, some lunches, some dinners.
||5 star and Luxury
|Price double occupancy*
- A transformational travel experience with Eviactive, that explores Peru’s unique, culturally historic, and bio-diverse country.
- Peru discovery through the eyes, hands and hearts of the Andean people.
- Experience ecological and locally owned properties in the Amazon that assist in preserving the environment.
- An exploration of colonial Cusco, remarkable weaving of the Andean women, the Sacred Valley – heart of the Inca civilization – with its salt extraction pools (Salinas) near the village of Maras, the famed Pisaq Market, and the enigmatic Machu Picchu.
- Our signature off-the-beaten path experiences and an in-depth spirited journey.