- Travel through the Galapagos Islands on one of the most luxurious of small 16-passenger boats.
- Spot sea lions sharing the beach with marine iguanas, explore archaic volcanic tunnels, and, like Darwin before you, cross paths with giant tortoises.
- Snorkel, scuba, or kayak in these pristine waters teaming with underwater life.
- Guided hikes on uneven foot trails and paths help you see the islands’ animals and landscape of the Galapagos Islands.
- Visit a turtle breeding farm.
- Explore both land and marine fauna in the Galapagos archipelago
- Galapagos Islands is an inimitable adventure.