Highlights of Authentic Tuscany
- Discover Florence as an insider, including the Ponte Vecchio, Brunelleschi’s Duomo, Michelangelo’s works, and hidden medieval family towers.
- Stroll through the Renaissance town of Pienza where life goes on as it has for centuries.
- Meander through the ancient streets and alleys of the medieval towns of Sienna, Montepulciano and Cortona tasting olive oil, home made pasta, and other delicacies.
- Sip a glass of world-class Brunello wine in privately owned vineyards known to our guides.
- Walk in the hills around Montalcino and take in the sweeping vistas of the Val d’Orcia.
- Awaken your senses with a cooking class followed by an authentic mouth-watering Tuscan dinner.
- Learn about the ancient Etruscans – the founders of many of the Italian cultures known to us today.