- Sail aboard an elegant 16 passenger catamaran
- Take in the unique landscape from one of the large balconies on board the Queen
- Walk along island trails and come up close to a blue-footed booby or a marine iguana
- Stop at the Charles Darwin research station for an insight into the amazing Galapagos archipelago
- Visit Tuscany’s authentic Chianti region with an idyllic terrain of vineyards, lush woods, quaint farmhouses, fabulous wineries, interesting churches, and Etruscan ruins.
- Delight in fabulous views over small wine estates and wooded hills.
- Meander through medieval and renaissance villages
- Reawaken your sense with perfect pizza and sumptuous gelato.
- Discover Pienza, the perfect mix of architecture, food and trasdition.
- Explore the small hamlet of Chianti with picture perfect towns like Greve and Castelini in Chianti
- Breath the timeless character of medieval Montalcino and Montepulciano.
- Savor authentic Tuscan food and wine.
- Meander through the streets of Quito, a UNESCO world heritage city.
- Swim in warm blue waters teeming with marine life and some of the world’s best snorkeling.
- Marvel at creatures that are unique to the Galapagos Islands.
- Participate in daily on-shore walks and discover land animals that led Darwin to his theory of evolution.
- Relax aboard an adventure cruise in the waters off the coast of Ecuador with only the sounds of nature and the lights of the night stars in the sky.
- Stunning beaches and turquoise seas.
- Miles and miles of vineyards rivaling Tuscany and Piedmonte.
- Walk along Mt. Etna, Italy’s highest mountain.
- Stunning architecture left behind by centuries of invaders, from the Phoenicians to the Greeks, from the Moors to the Romans.
- Sicilian delicacies such as grantia, fresh seafood, artisan chocolate, and heady wines.